PannetArtStudio - Blog & Events

Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010 Morning

Arrrgghhh!!! Why is it you feel remorse (or guilt) AFTER you've eaten the "forbidden goodie"? What's missing in the brain that triggers the alarms or consciousness that just says "NO"?
Well mine wasn't on this morning 'cause I just finished scarfing down a snickers bar. I wasn't myself.
Was putting my yogurt in the refrigerator and saw two boxes of snacks on the shelf - unopened mind you! And the only thing that my eyeballs saw was the word "snickers"! I remember nothing else except drinking water and typing this - well I do remember smacking my lips and sucking my teeth to get the nuts out. Ummm, maybe four laps around the church parking lot will be enough mea culpas to burn off those calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment