PannetArtStudio - Blog & Events

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wellll....

Well? Nothing. I haven't indulged, over indulged or eaten badly in a week or so (since last time I posted). I just haven't MOVED!!! Driving to and from work doesn't count. Neither does walking to and from the refrigerator! I haven't walked or done anything that requires lifting my feet off the ground. Pitiful.  Yeah, I've "intended" to go walking - big plans! They fizzled. It rained most days and though I have a rain coat I don't fancy walking in the rain (and definitely not while it's lightening!). Sooo I'm bummed out that I didn't seek another source of movement. Instead I became a "couch sweet potato"! What to do, what to do? Guess I'll go find a four year old to play with! Nahhhhh, just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment