PannetArtStudio - Blog & Events

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Been awhile..

What's to say....I've been slackin'.  Did two days of exercise and nothing more. Everything else became more important. Especially sitting. AAArrrggghhh!
OK, so it's a new day! Went shopping yesterday and bought food to eat. So today eating breakfast of Kashi cereal (measuring out the 1 cup) with almond milk. Packing a lunch - so I won't be tempted to eat whatever I see! Taking an apple, a pear, a salad and a healthy choice meal. I bought some of those special K protein drinks - the french vanilla - and they taste pretty good! I was surprised. One of those will be for dinner. Imma have to go to bed "early" so I don't get the late night TV munchies!!!! Not that I have anything to munch on in my house (except carrots & some celery)!
This "lack of stick to it tiveness" is creeping into other areas of my life! Gotta Do Something about that - only I can change my life!!! What to do when I come home from work? Hmmmm. Now that it's not as hot as it had been I could take up walking the Dutchess again. Yea, yea. Or I could come in and work on the hundreds of drawings I started or teach myself color theory or how to mat my own drawings!!! Any number of things I could do! First I must totally commit myselt to trusting in God that I can do!!!! Gotta strengthen my faith! And that comes with practice and prayer!
I'm back at it folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment