PannetArtStudio - Blog & Events

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Day is not over...but I'm done

Only nine days into my "health challenge" and I'm done already. After the "snickers incident" my internal critic kicked in and I was "loser" all day and figured that was license to go all the way and just EAT! Not food but more snickers!!! LOSER, LOSER my brain kept repeating as I kept chomping! One thing for certain..snickers do satisfy - I haven't been hungry - the sugar rush killed what ever appetite I may have had for any reasonably healthy food. Not to mention that the "down" side was feeling quite sick - had to drink enough water to float a big boat and hopefully flush my system. Can give up any other sweet sugar vice but it's all over - the jig is up. Yup, my name is Phyllis and I'm a Snickers Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment